Aspose.Words: Print email address

Hi

Thanks for your request. Yes, unfortunately, the previously reported issue is still remaining. We will let you know once it is resolved.

I apologize for inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello

I am afraid that I have to bother you again, because we are experiencing difficulties with your latest product’s version. Since the number of our clients who install Office 2010 increases, we have to solve the problem urgently: It seems that I cannot install the latest version because of RTL problems, without this version I receive an error.

Best regards,

ladpc

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is still no news regarding this issue. I asked our developers to take a look at this issue shortly. I will let you know once I have more information. I apologize for inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello,

Checking the latest version again, I was not noticed any change for the better. So I can only hope that the problem of RTL will be solved?

Best regards,

ladpc

Hi

Thanks for your request. Yes, you are right; this issue is still unresolved. We will let you know once it is fixed.

Best regards,

Hello,

Six months ago I contacted you regarding a serious issue with your latest version. I asked for a solution. After checking it again, I’m convinced that it’s not working. How long do we have wait for a solution to this problem?

ladpc

Hi Izabel,

I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is not yet resolved. This issue is pending for analysis, however I’m afraid, our team is currently working on the issues reported earlier. We’re unable to share any ETA of this issue at the moment. We’ll get the idea of the ETA of this issue as soon as our team starts analysing and then resolving this issue.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,

Checking the latest version again, I was not noticed any change for the better. So I can only hope that the problem of RTL will be solved?

Best regards,

ladpc

Hi Izabel,

Thanks for your patience. Good news for you i.e. WORDSNET-4438 is currently in review. Most likely the fix of this issue will be available within next couple of Aspose.Words release. We will inform you as soon as your issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4438) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hello

Thanks for your request. I checked the latest version.
Unfortunately, my problem remains unsolved.

For example:

AsposeDocument = new Aspose.Words.Document("D:\\beforeTest.doc");

System.Xml.XmlNode node = null;
DocumentKeyXml = new System.Xml.XmlDocument();
DocumentKeyXml.Load("D:\\Test.xml");

node = DocumentKeyXml.SelectSingleNode("//Address1");
string address1 = node.InnerText.Trim();
node = DocumentKeyXml.SelectSingleNode("//Address2");
string address2 = node.InnerText.Trim();
node = DocumentKeyXml.SelectSingleNode("//Address3");
string address3 = node.InnerText.Trim();

AsposeDocument.MailMerge.Execute(new string[] { "Address1", "Address2", "Address3", "eMail", "MyDate", "MyTime", "FormatField" },
new string[] { address1, address2, address3, "aaaaa@bbb.co.il", "17/02/2011", "17:05", "aaaaaa" });

AsposeDocument.Save("D:\\afterTest.doc");

Best regards,

ladpc

Hello, ladpc,

Thank you for your request. Let me explain how to solve this issue with current version of Aspose.Words. Please try setting MailMerge.RtlCleanupMode to MailMergeRtlCleanupMode.RemoveAll or MailMergeRtlCleanupMode.RemoveForLtrText before executing of mail merge. This should help, but note that this is a temporary solution which will be replaced in further, that’s why this feature is not documented.

Best regards, Ivan.

Hello,

If I change MailMerge.RtlCleanupMode to MailMergeRtlCleanupMode.RemoveAll or MailMergeRtlCleanupMode I get the following error

“Not expected other boolex values here.”

ladpc

Hello, ladpc,

Thank you for your request. This is another issue relative to DOC format only which we are working on at the moment. Please convert your document to DOCX format through MS Word editor and apply solution, which I’ve mentioned in my previous post.

Best regards, Ivan.

Hello,

Thanks. It almost works.

ladpc

Hello, ladpc,

It seems like you are using MailMergeRtlCleanupMode.RemoveForLtrText. Please try MailMergeRtlCleanupMode.RemoveAll. If your final goal is to achieve DOCX document, then it should help. Otherwise, there will be issues during converting to PDF, etc. However, as I’ve told, this is a temporary fix, which will be replaced in next release by more reliable one. Thanks for your being patient.

Best regards, Ivan.

Hi, Ivan,

Unfortunately, this is only partially solved the problem.

Please let us know when it will be finally resolved.

ladpc

Hello, ladpc,

Of course, we will notify you as soon as the mentioned fix will be done.

Best regards, Ivan.

Hi Izabel,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Izabel:

Thanks for your request. I checked the latest version.

Unfortunately, my problem remains unsolved.

Yes, you’re right; while using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side i.e. the email address is still displaying in wrong direction. To address this problem, I have logged a new issue in our bug tracking system. The new issue ID is WORDSNET-6862. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is completely resolved.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Regarding the other issue you reported here, I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side either. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-6861 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,