Aspose Words PrintDocument.PrinterSettings.Copies problem

Hello,

I currently use Aspose in order to print document.
But I have a problem while i’m using PrintDocument.PrinterSettings.Copies property
The result print copy number is always 1 for a document with a page number equal to 1 regardless the value of PrinterSettings.Copies.
The problem is, i think, the same for Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfViewer and PrintDocumentWithSettings(PrinterSettings) function.

However, this property seems to work great when the document have a page number > 1.

Thank you.
Nicolas.

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-7940 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Edit: Regarding your Aspose.Pdf related problems, I would suggest you please directly post your query in Aspose.Pdf forum here. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thank you so much.
I’ll do now what you suggest.

Nicolas.
Hi Nicolas,

Rest assured, I will keep you informed of the status of this issue and let you know once it is resolved.

Best regards,

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for being patient.

Our development team has completed the work on your issue (WORDSNET-7940) and has come to a conclusion that this issue and the undesired behaviour you’re observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. The latest version of Aspose.Words (13.6.0) mimics the behaviour of Microsoft Word. So, we’ve closed this issue as ‘Not a Bug’. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,