Aspose.Words.ReportingServices problem

Hi,
I have MSSQL Server 2005, VS2005 and XP SP2.
I have insatlled “Aspose.Words.ReportingServices.msi” latest version(demo version) successfully.
But the problem is that, in the Report Viewer’s tool bar i can’t see any extra options(rather than privious ‘PDF’, ‘EXCEL’) in export list. Even I have canfigured Aspose manually, but all are invane.
Can any body help me…
Advance thanks.

With Regard,
Avijit.

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. Have you also followed instructions described in the topic

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.words-for-reporting-services/integrate-with-microsoft-report-viewer-in-local-mode.html

?

Thank you for your quick reply,but i am using RDL(remote mode) reporting.
So, any help regarding this issue.

If so, could you please check whether the additional formats have appeared on the Report Manager’s dropdown (i.e. were registered on Report Server)?

In Report Manager’s dropdown I only see pdf and excel, not any thing else in the list
So, what might be the problem?

Thanks.

Can any body solve this problem?
I hope, I will get the answer of my problem.

Sorry for late response. What version and edition of SQL Server are you using? It is quite strange you only see PDF and Excel export formats, there should be more.

So, here is the SqlServer’s version:

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.3042.00 (Intel X86) Feb 9 2007 22:47:07 Copyright © 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Express Edition with Advanced Services on Windows NT 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 2)

Express Edition does not support custom rendering extensions. You need to have Standard or Enterprise edition in order to use Aspose.Words for Reporting Services.

Oky. Thanks for your reply.