Aspose.Words Save to Pdf Loses Pages

I am consistently seeing a problem when saving a .docx file to PDF format. A four-page Word document becomes a two-page PDF document, losing a lot of content in the middle. I can easily reproduce this in a very simple file that simply opens the .docx file and saves it out as a PDF. The attached .zip file has the demonstration program, and the before and after files in the data subfolder.

Thanks in advance! I hope I’m just doing something stupid.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your query. I have tested the scenario with you shared Document and noticed missing pages in resultant PDF document, so logged a ticket WORDSNET-15108 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thanks - I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Is there any external visibility to your issue tracking system. It would be nice to be able to monitor that, a la github.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note our issue tracking system(JIRA) is our internal system and It is not accessible to customers. However, you may check the high level status with issue id in left column of the thread or you can ask us for the updates, we will be glad to update you the issue resolution progress.

Best Regards,

@glaxaco,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15108) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.11 update.
Please also check the following articles: