Aspose.Words.Saving.SvgTextOutputMode.UsePlacedGlyphs throwing IndexOutOfBound Exception

Hi,
I’m using the PDF stream from DB to generate the SVG which can be embedded into to word document. I’m generating multiple files with the same code which fails for only one pdf stream, the same works if it set the

TextOutputMode = Aspose.Words.Saving.SvgTextOutputMode.UseTargetMachineFonts

the same fails if i use

TextOutputMode = Aspose.Words.Saving.SvgTextOutputMode.UsePlacedGlyphs

Error "Index was outside the bounds of the array."

Stream stream = new MemoryStream(imagebyte);
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfdoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(stream);
MemoryStream stream1 = new MemoryStream();
pdfdoc.Save(stream1, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.DocX);
var options = new Aspose.Words.Saving.SvgSaveOptions()
{
    ExportEmbeddedImages = true,
    TextOutputMode = Aspose.Words.Saving.SvgTextOutputMode.UseTargetMachineFonts,
    ShowPageBorder = false,
    UseHighQualityRendering = true,
    SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Svg,
    MemoryOptimization = true,
    FitToViewPort = true
};
MemoryStream stream2 = new MemoryStream();
Aspose.Words.Document document = new Aspose.Words.Document(stream1);
document.Save(stream2, options);

Not sure what could be the issue
using 18.7 tried with 18.5 as well same issue.

@samdinesh86,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please save the DOCX to disk, ZIP and share it here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Hi @tahir.manzoor, I have shared the files in a private message. Please do reply back with your answers

@samdinesh86,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-17237. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi @tahir.manzoor,
Is there a way i can view the progress of the issue?, I tried accessing the ticket looks like i need credentials to access your issue tracking system.
can i convert this ticket to a paid support ticket rather than a free support one, will it make any difference in terms of prioritisation of the ticket?

@samdinesh86,

Thanks for your inquiry.

There is no public access to our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue.

Yes, you can convert the free support to paid support. Please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

Hi @tahir.manzoor,
I could see the work item is closed is there a fix done, if so when can i expect the fix to be released or is there a patch release which will done? can you give me next steps on this ticket.

@samdinesh86,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, this issue has been resolved. Its fix will be available in September 2018 release. We will inform you via this forum thread once it is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17237) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.9 update.