Aspose.Words - Silverlight

Hi,

I know that Aspose.Words can convert from DOC, OOXML, RTF, WordML, OpenDocument and HTML to XPS and save into a Stream .NET Class. Can Aspose.Words do the same but from a PDF file?

For exampple:

var doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(PDFStreamIn);
doc.Save(streamOut, SaveFormat.XPS);

Best Regards,

Ruben Falcon

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words does not work with PDF documents; it works only with MS Word documents. I will move this request to Aspose.Pdf.Kit forum. My colleagues will answer you shortly.

Best regards,

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. No, Aspose.Words cannot load PDF documents.

Maybe, Aspose.Pdf.Kit provides functionality to convert PDF to XPS. You can ask the question in the appropriate forum. My colleagues will be glad to help you.

Best regards,

Hi Ruben,

I would like to share with you that Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET currently allows you to convert a PDF to XPS file using Microsoft XPS Document Writer; you can find an example on this link. However, I’m afraid, it doesn’t provide a self-contained PDF to XPS converter. Nevertheless, we have already logged a new feature request as PDFKITNET-14137 in our issue tracking system. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once it is supported in the future. In the meanwhile, you might try the solution mentioned in the above link.

I hope this helps. If you find any further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14137 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)