We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose .Words - SSRS export to docx changes margins

I have a rdl that has left and right margins of 0.27 and header and footer margins of 1.27.

Once exported to docx the header and footer margins are 0.27 as well…

They should remain 1.27…

Edit:

I have attached a rdl that will reproduce the issue. The issue seems to occur when the RDL body is set to landscape…

Please could you see if there is a work around.

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have not found the shared issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.8.0. Please see the attached image for detail. I have attached the output Docx file with this post. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.8.0.

Hi Tahir,

Ok - I see the confusion. The margins are 1.27 however double click on the header and footer of the document and you will see that the height of each is 0.27. It should be 1.27.

I am using the latest version.

Hi Neil,

Thanks for sharing the details. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSRPT-126 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Is there any update as to when this will be resolved ?

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Currently, this issue is under analysis phase. I am afraid, I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

When will this be fixed - It was logged in Jan 2013.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-126) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.