ASPOSE.Words supported convertable formats?

Hi

We need to convert input files of the following types to PDF :

RTF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS & DOC

Is Aspose.Words for .NET able to convert these types into PDF format?

Thanks

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) - Aspose.Words for .NET and Java

Hi there,

Yes Aspose.Words for .NET does support converting .JPEG, .TIFF, .DOC and .RTF to PDF.

For more information you can visit these links:

Converting Document Files to PDF using Aspose.Words

Converting Image Files to PDF using Aspose.Words

Regarding the .XPS format, I am sure that you can save an output to .XPS format file but I’m not sure if you can load in this format to save to PDF. I will check this and keep you posted.

If you wish to test these Aspose.Words’ functions you can download the .NET evaluation version from here

Thanks,

adhb:

Hi

We need to convert input files of the following types to PDF :

RTF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS & DOC

Is Aspose.Words for .NET able to convert these types into PDF format?

Thanks

Hi,

I have checked on loading in .XPS files. Due to the internal format of .XPS and .PDF files it’s extremely hard for any program to load these files in for conversion, thus this feature is not supported in Aspose.Words and there are currently no plans to support it in the future.

You can think of .XPS and .PDF files as being “flattened” in a sense, all of the text, lines and pictures are stored in a pure uneditable format making it near impossible to import the data without manually scanning the document and recognising the texts and paragraphs etc back into an editable form.

Remember that you can still output to .PDF and .XPS and you can load in the rest of the formats that you mentioned above.

Thanks,