Aspose.Words to PDF/A-1a

I can’t find an appropriate example of converting Word document to PDF/A-1a
Can you please help?

(I also need for PP and Excel :slight_smile: )

Thank you ,

Thanks for contacting support.

In order to convert MS word file to PDF/A-1a format, please try using following code snippet.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "in.docx");
PdfSaveOptions opts = new PdfSaveOptions();
opts.Compliance = PdfCompliance.PdfA1a;
doc.Save(MyDir + "17.10.pdf", opts); 

Please follow the instructions specified over following link for information on converting Excel file to PDF/A-1a format.
Currently Aspose.Slides offers the feature to convert PPT/PPTX files to PDF/A-1b format but I am afraid currently it does not support the feature to save output in PDF/A-1a format.

Aspose.Slides.Presentation presentation = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation("c:/pdftest/PowerPoint.pptx", new Aspose.Slides.LoadOptions( Aspose.Slides.LoadFormat.Pptx));
Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions pdfOpt= new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions();
pdfOpt.Compliance = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b;
presentation.Save("c:/pdftest/PowerPoint.pdf", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfOpt);

As shared earlier, Aspose.Slides for .NET do not support the feature to convert PPT/PPTX files to PDF/A-1a format and we have logged a feature request as SLIDESNET-37623 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

However as a workaround, you may consider converting PowerPoint files to PDF format using Aspose.Slides for .NET and then convert PDF file to PDF/A-1a format using Aspose.Pdf for .NET.