Aspose Words to PDF stream | wrong position of comment balloon

Hi,

I have a word document with Track changes. I save to a memory stream as shown below and create an email attachment of PDF type.

MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
//Save it as a PDF type of memory stream
doc.Save(ms,SaveFormat.Pdf);
Attachment at = new Attachment(ms, new Aspose.Email.Mime.ContentType(“application/pdf”));

The comments present in the document which are visible in balloons are being exported to PDF, but the position is wrong. They are always present under the header of the current page, but not at the line at which they were added.
I checked this for the latest build of Aspose.Words as well.
Could you provide some suggestions as to how to solve this?
Thanks

sjabeen:
Hi,
I have a word document with Track changes. I save to a memory stream as shown below and create an email attachment of PDF type.

MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
//Save it as a PDF type of memory stream
doc.Save(ms,SaveFormat.Pdf);
Attachment at = new Attachment(ms, new Aspose.Email.Mime.ContentType("application/pdf"));

The comments present in the document which are visible in balloons are being exported to PDF, but the position is wrong. They are always present under the header of the current page, but not at the line at which they were added.
I checked this for the latest build of Aspose.Words as well.
Could you provide some suggestions as to how to solve this?
Thanks

Hi,
This is an urgent request, Could you please reply on the issue?
I have attached sample word and resultant pdf which shows incorrect pdf position
Hi Shah,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8695 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks Tahir.

It would be great if you can let us know the estimated time for fixing this.

If not, please provide a workaround and cause for this issue meanwhile.

Hi Shah,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi Tahir,

Is there an estimate available now? This a major functionality break and we need some estimations soon.
Thanks
Hi Shah,

Thank you for being patient. Regarding WORDSNET-8695, the responsible developer has planned to integrate the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words' 13.8.0 release. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words' August 2013 release. However, please note that this estimate is not final at the moment; we will inform you via this thread as soon as your issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8695) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.