Aspose words to use in MSAccess application

Hello,

I have purchased Aspose Words product to use in my MS-Access VBA Project. I use VBA code. Please can some one give me the step wise instructions for using the License including the VBA code.There are lots of examples given for .Net/Java. Im new to MSAccess and hence struggling. I also need information like where to place my Aspose.words.Lic file. Is it okay if I place this file any where in the shared network? Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Bala.

Hi Bala,

Thanks for your inquiry. The license can be loaded from a file, stream or an embedded resource. Aspose.Words will try to find the license in the following locations:

1. Explicit path.
  2. The folder that contains the Aspose.Words.dll.
  3. The folder that contains the assembly that called Aspose.Words.dll.
  4. The folder that contains the entry assembly (your .exe).
  5. An embedded resource in the assembly that is called Aspose.Words.dll.

Please read following documentation link for your kind reference.
https://docs.aspose.com/barcode/net/licensing/

Regarding your query about VBA code, we will consider writing an article on the ‘usage of Aspose.Words in MS Access application’. I have logged a ticket (WORDSNET-8111) in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this ticket and you will be notified as soon as it is available.

Hello Aspose IT Developer,
Can you please attend to this asap please ? I have not had a response and it is close to 24 hours now. We are very close to the delivery of the project and it would be highly appreciated if you can give a suitable reply. I always get a generic reply with lots of Links. But all I want is a good example, There are lots of examples for .net/Java in your website but there aren’t any examples for MSAccess application. Please send me that as an attachment or something to balakumar.varatharajan@shsc.nhs.uk.

Hi Bala,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check my reply at following forum link.
https://forum.aspose.com/t/56441