Aspose.Words.Viewer.DocumentRenderer causes OutOfMemory-Exception

Hi!
I know your Aspose.Words.Viewer.DocumentRenderer is still in beta state and is not supported by you, but I can do no better now to quickly preview Aspose.Word-generated documents while browsing through several tenthousands docs in my application.
Unfortunately there are some documents containing images (inserted by “InsertImage”) which causes the DocumentRenderer immediately to eat up all RAM it could get from the PC, make the machine nearly stopp accepting any input via keyboard or mouse. If I pack the renderer call into a separat thread and abort this thread if it takes to long to finish, it seems that I end up with a huge memory leak (several hundred of megabytes).
Have you got any idea how to prevent this fatal behaviour?
Best
Jörg

Hi
Thanks fro your inquiry. Could you please attach a document that will allow me to reproduce this problem? I will investigate this and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi!
Here you are!
Best
Jörg

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem. I will provide you more information soon.
Best regards.

Thank you, that would be great!
Jörg

Hi
I have logged this problem to our defect database as issue # 4042. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks). We might just fix it by then or provide more information
Best regards.

Great, thanks!
Jörg

Hi!
Sorry for bothering you, but did the programmers make any progress regarding the issue #4042?
Best
Jörg

Hi
Unfortunately, this issue is still opened. We will notify you as soon as it is done. Thanks for your patience.
Best regards.

Hi!
Sorry for asking you again, but is there a chance of fixing the bug in the next time?
Best
Jörg

Is it OutOfMemory exception or System.ArgumentException : Parameter is not valid? The #4042 defect seems to mention the ArgumentException only. I will look at this issue in the next few days.

Well, your colleague alexey noskov reproduced the error, he said.
We do not get a message at all because our machines almost immediately stop responding because of heavily swapping and struggling with just a few MB RAM left for operation.
Best
Jörg

Hi!
Sorry for asking, but what is the status of this Renderer bug? Is it un-fixable?
Best regards
Jörg

Hi
I don’t think that this issue is unfixable. Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved yet. We will notify as soon as it is done.
Best regards.

This feature has been in beta for a long time. I’m having a variety of issues with it, including this one. Is there any intent on improving the feature? It is a very desirable feature, and we are at a point where we will have to discontinue use of this Aspose feature from our product due to the severity of some of the issues, unless we hear that it will get some attention in the near future.

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Worsd features. Unfortunately this feature is still in beta and I can’t provide you any estimate when this feature will be fully supported. Please see FAQ for more information.
Best regards.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet