Aspose.words Word to Pdf Conversion

I am unable to get Aspose to maintain the intefrity of a Word document when save as a Pdf. A portion of the header is removed after saving as pdf and a table is missing.
Below is my code and I have attached the input and Output files. I am currently running the newest version of Aspose.

static void Main(string[] args)
{
    // set up the license.
    Aspose.Words.License wLicense = new Aspose.Words.License();
    wLicense.SetLicense("C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\Application\\Append_Document\\bin\\Debug\\Aspose.Total.lic");
    StringBuilder HTMLOutput = new StringBuilder();
    Document doc = new Document("C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\Application\\Append_Document\\bin\\Debug\\Document.doc");
    doc.Save("C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\Application\\Append_Document\\bin\\Debug\\output.pdf");
}

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.12.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-11370. Your thread has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Has there been any progress on this issue? I ask due to the time sensitive manner in which I need this resolved.

Thank you,

Hi John,
This issue is linked to another complex issue which already has a high priority and is in development. This will also be fixed with the linked issue which has been planned for the first half of this year.
At the moment, we are not in a position to share a concrete ETA because of the complexity of the issue but you can expect it to be fixed in the first half of this year.
Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11370) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.4 update.