Aspose Worksheet.Cells.ImportDataTable moves formule values

Hi,

We have an implementation that reads data from a database and copy to a Excel Worksheet. But in this Excel template there are some formules like =SUBTOTALS(9,E$5:E$1000). But after the insertion of the data the formules, values are moved to the last position inserted +1.

For example if the data was inserted between the row 5 and 50 the fomule will have the following values SUBTOTALS(9,E$51:E$1050). There is a way I can keep the original values of the formule?

Regards,
Alfredo

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.7.0.1 and see if it makes any difference and resolves your issue.

If your issue still occurs, then please provide us simple console application project replicating this issue along with the source excel files used in your code for our investigation. We will look into it and update you asap.

Hi Shakeel,

I tried the last version with the example attached and in this release the formule is moved but for the last cells instead the start and last end. So I can said is working but I have a question, do I need to recompile my app or just reinstall the cell components in the servers?

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project.

Good to know it’s working using latest version of the product. Regarding your question, well, you only need to copy the latest Aspose.Cells.Dll file to your project directory on the server(s), remove the existing Aspose.Cells (under References in Solution Explorer) reference in VS.NET, add reference to latest Aspose.Cells component, recompile/build the project/solution and run it.

Thank you.