AsposeComWrapper build TLB and PDB?

After my building my AsposeComWrapper, there are 3 files in the /debug folder: the dll, tlb, and pdb files.

What is the PDB files?

The other 2 files, I copied to to the appropriate folder and did the following in CMD window

c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm AsposeComWrapper.dll /codebase
c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm AsposeComWrapper.dll /tlb:AsposeComWrapper.tlb

the DLL registered succesfully.

The TLB registered successfully but had tons of warning related to enumerated types , etc…

Please comment.

@adventurousbooks

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using Developer Command Prompt for VS 2017 and have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached screenshot.

We suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 19.2 and run the application under administrator user. Hope this helps you.

OK! Did you use the same regasm commands I have listed above?

How did you setup the VC command Line Prompt?
Title?
Command?
Arguments?
Initial directory?

@adventurousbooks

Thanks for your inquiry. We created the AsposeComWrapper.dll by using the project shared by you in another thread and put it at c:\temp\net20. After that we opened the “Developer Command Prompt for VS 2017” and run the following commands.

regasm c:\temp\net20\AsposeComWrapper.dll /codebase
regasm c:\temp\net20\AsposeComWrapper.dll /tlb:AsposeComWrapper.tlb