AsposeException: AE_1_1_0009 BAD Error in IMAP command FETCH

I’m using Apose.Email 19.5.0.0 for .NET.
When I request emails with Aspose.Email.Clients.Imap.ImapClient I receive an exception after ListMessages() when there are no emails at the server.
The server is a Strato Webmail server. When there are emails on the server everything is working fine. Also requesting emails with POP3 works without problems.

ImapConnector.GetMessages[105] > AsposeException: AE_1_1_0009 BAD Error in IMAP command FETCH: Invalid messageset (0.001 + 0.000 secs).
—> AsposeException: AE_1_1_0009 BAD Error in IMAP command FETCH: Invalid messageset (0.001 + 0.000 secs).
—> ImapException: AE_1_1_0009 BAD Error in IMAP command FETCH: Invalid messageset (0.001 + 0.000 secs).
bei #=z3ihiebhRHIAav2age_Barxj$s9C770SLbgZhDmc=.#=zdzXWooU4f0hU(#=zrHx_S1xfbiDr_BoUMy5hBqo4vR7$H6KkvfhU$FM=[] #=zq1gjwsm8XbR4)
bei #=z3ihiebhRHIAav2age_Barxj$s9C770SLbgZhDmc=.#=zoL_hrElSq8zE()
bei #=zeEcH9$pyupEOmyH6v_xjkwX035CecoGCfNmNxus=.#=zh$F2tPQ=(Object #=zxSvDp0o=)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
bei #=zBSHOscvY0s3BrtBTIXbeRytui8Ao.#=zmejIF48=(IAsyncResult #=zlgyjhkc=)
bei #=zBSHOscvY0s3BrtBTIXbeRytui8Ao.#=zXPKocRY=()
bei #=zCyKTVbn0zcM3lHyvBMfHrEESWnwIt6vitwiBSeE=.#=zSxo$4FyhHX$1(#=z1$JDfNp4g8lcofmFygvJNFT3H5XNUv_8s_eMr0s= #=z5DG6ibk=, ImapFolderInfoCollection #=zR2L8wSeqO1QJ)
bei #=zCyKTVbn0zcM3lHyvBMfHrEESWnwIt6vitwiBSeE=.#=zLMHDXZA=()
bei #=zUXIrMzLSHCYnIqtSkRkAGcLJbT41OOfJuw==.#=z8RQmrkrfNGbv()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
bei #=zBSHOscvY0s3BrtBTIXbeRytui8Ao.#=zmejIF48=(IAsyncResult #=zlgyjhkc=)
bei #=zBSHOscvY0s3BrtBTIXbeRytui8Ao.#=zmejIF48=()
bei Aspose.Email.Clients.Imap.ImapClient.EndListMessages(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
bei Aspose.Email.Clients.Imap.ImapClient.ListMessages()
bei noq.Core.FilePrint.ImapConnector.GetMessages(IMailPrint mailPrint, Int32 maxAttachmentCount)

@ulrich.maier,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please first try using latest Aspose.Email for .NET 19.10 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the working sample project along with test account credentials reproducing the issue issue. We will be able to investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.