AsposeException is thrown when importing a calendar event into a PST file

Hi,
In java code I’m trying to import calendar event into PST (Aspose ver 21.3)
And getting the next exception:

com.aspose.email.AsposeException: Start date 12/8/2017 7:00:00 AM not valid for this rule - Recur every  year on the December, on the 9th day(s) of the month for a maximum of 1 occurrences.
	at com.aspose.email.MapiCalendarRecurrencePatternFactory.a(SourceFile:462)
	at com.aspose.email.MapiCalendar.a(SourceFile:841)
	at com.aspose.email.MapiCalendar.a(SourceFile:788)
	at com.aspose.email.FolderInfo.addMapiMessageItem(SourceFile:838)

The code to import into PST is next:

MapiConversionOptions options = new MapiConversionOptions(OutlookMessageFormat.***Unicode***);
options.setUseBodyCompression(false);
PersonalStorage pst = PersonalStorage.*create*("/tmp/calendar.pst", FileFormatVersion.***Unicode***);
FolderInfo tmpFolder = pst.createPredefinedFolder("Calendar", StandardIpmFolder.***Appointments***);
Appointment appt = Appointment.*load*("/tmp/event1.ical");
final MailMessage msg = new MailMessage();
msg.addAlternateView(appt.requestApointment());
final MapiMessage mapi = MapiMessage.*fromMailMessage*(msg, options);
final MapiCalendar tmpCal = (MapiCalendar) mapi.toMapiMessageItem();
String id = tmpFolder.addMapiMessageItem(tmpCal);
pst.dispose();

Please see attached event
event.zip (1.6 KB)

Please advise.
Thanks

@slavago,
Thank you for the issue description. I reproduced the error and received the same result. I’ve logged the issue in our tracking system with ID EMAILJAVA-34868. Our development team will investigate this case. I will inform you about any progress.

@slavago,
Our development team investigated the issue. In Aspose.Email 21.7, you can be able to make this error ignorable as shown below:

ExceptionManager.getIgnoreList().add("MapiMessage\\Load\\CalendarToMapiMessage\\ac60bda8-4a22-4f47-ad2b-c1ab7760809b");

API Reference: ExceptionManager class

Thanks,
Once I’ll add the exception to ignore list, will the code above work and will it add event as expected ?
Thanks

@slavago,
This issue has been resolved and tested for the upcoming release of Aspose.Email 21.7.

Well, not excelty answers my question, let me repeat :
Once I’ll add the exception to ignore list, will the code above work and will it add event as expected ? Will the event that caused to the exception before ignore list be added to the PST ?

Thanks

@slavago,
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I will answer you as soon as possible.

@slavago,
We checked the issue again and found that this exception can be added to the ignore list starting from version 21.5. Then your code example will work, and the event will be added to the PST file as expected. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILJAVA-34868) have been fixed in this update.