AsposeGridWeb.ActiveSheetIndex setting is not working out of Update pannel

Hi All,

I have place my Aspose grid web out of update pannel,

on my tab index change, am changing my AsposeGridWeb.ActiveSheetIndex, but it is not getting updated. I have attached the sample application and excel sheet which i have used,

kindly attach "acw_client" folder and "Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.dll" under my project.

Grid Web Version : Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.2.7.13.2004.

Kindly revert me,

Thanks in Advance,

Nandha.

Hi Team,

Kindly let me know if any clarification required on this,
or any progress on this?.

Thanks,
Nandha.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We have found this issue using the latest gridweb. We need to look into this issue further. We will advise you with sample code or a workaround. In case of error, we will fix it.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41289.

Hi,

Well, you can use setActiveTab in the client .js to switch tab panels. We have attached the updated sample files for your reference.

Thank you.

Thanks for your update Amjad Sahi,

I have verified its working,
My Requirement is to update my business logic based on “MainTabContainer.ActiveTabIndex”,
but it always 0, am not able to update my business logic based on Active tab index,
Is any way to update Active tab index also?

Kindly let me know if any clarification required on this?

Thanks in Advance,
Nandha.

Nandha:
Thanks for your update Amjad Sahi,

I have verified its working,
My Requirement is to update my business logic based on "MainTabContainer.ActiveTabIndex",
but it always 0, am not able to update my business logic based on Active tab index,
Is any way to update Active tab index also?

Kindly let me know if any clarification required on this?

Thanks in Advance,
Nandha.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We have now fixed your project. I have now attached the complete runnable project for your help. The project now uses the latest Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Some of the notable changes we have made in your project are these

OnClientClick ="Tab1_Click" >
OnClientClick ="Tab2_Click">
OnClientClick ="Tab3_Click">

Please see the screenshot. As you can see, now it loads your file and changes the worksheet successfully.

After clicking on the Tab2, the GridWeb.ActiveSheetIndex is changed to 1. Let us know if you still face any issue, we will be glad to assist you further.

Screenshot: