Asposes modify the Conditionnal formatting on my cells

Hello,

I have an Excel file (test.xlsx), which contains some cells with conditionnal formatting. Basically, the cell displays an arrow that depends on the possible cell values, which are -1, 0 or 1. As you can see in the “before.jpg” screenshot, the conditions are set on “Number” type.

If I just open and save the Excel file using Aspose (out.xlsx), the conditions have been changed to the type “Percent” type, as shown in the “after.jpg” screenshot.

The code used to save is simply:

Workbook book = new Workbook();
book.open(TestAspose.class.getResourceAsStream("/test.xlsx"));
book.save(“out.xlsx”);

What is wrong here?
The problem may be in the Excel template, as this problem may not always appear if I recreate a new XLSX file from scratch.

Thanks in advance.

Aspose Cells v2.5.4.5, Java 1.6, Excel 2007.

Hi,

Thanks for the snapshots and the description.
I am able to reproduce your said issue with latest fix version of Aspose.Cells JAVA v2.5.4.8. So I have logged this issue in our Bug Tracking System under Ticket ID CELLSJAVA-28623.
We will keep you posted on this.

Hi,

We have provided the fix for your mentioned problem in our latest fix version of Aspose.Cells JAVA v2.5.4.9. Please give this latest JAR a try and let us know of your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

The above link to the new release is not working. Please download it from this link: Aspose.Cells for Java v2.5.4.9.

Hello,

I’ve tested my report with the new version, and the problem is now solved. Thanks !

Regards.

Romain

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28623) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.