AsposeWordsPrintDocument class does not exist in release v20.10.0 (.NET)

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Words for .NET v20.10.0 (lastest release).

I would like to print a Aspose.Words Document with a PrinterSettings to settings the printer and without the print dialog. As the documentation said, I could use the AsposeWordsPrintDocument class to achieve that. But that class seems to not exists… image.png (12.1 KB)

I am currently using the XpsPrintHelper as a workaround but I would like to use an internal API from Aspose with the PrinterSettings parameter.

Am I missing something ?

Regards,
Romain

@Romain602

The AsposeWordsPrintDocument class exists in Aspose.Words’ API.

Please remove or uninstall all older Aspose.Words DLLs from your application and install Aspose.Words for .NET through NuGet. Hope this helps you.

You can also use Document.Print (PrinterSettings) method to print the document according to the specified printer settings, using the standard (no User Interface) print controller.

@tahir.manzoor

Thank you for your answer. Aspose.Words is installed through NuGet. I tried to remove/reinstall the package but it does not work.

I see AsposeWordsPrintDocument class and Document.Print(PrinterSettings) method are available in a .NET 4.6 project. But the same APIs does not exists in a netstandard 2.0 project (see : image.jpg (382.7 KB) )

I have attached a standard 2.0 project to this reponse to show the problem.
Aspose.Words.PrintExample.zip (1.3 KB)
image.png (40.0 KB)

@Romain602

Please note that printing feature is not available in .NET Standard. Please refer to the following article for more detail.
Xamarin and .NET Standard 2.0 Limitations and API Differences