Associate particular value to Radio button

I am printing radio buttons in Group box using Aspose.Cells and I want to assign particular value/name to radio button. For example I am printing 4 radio buttons in a Group Box and I linked all these link button to cell A1 now if I will select the any radio button then it will change the value in linked cell A1. So if I select radio 1 then the value in A1 will be 1 and if radio 2 selected then value in A1 will be 2 and similar in case of radio 3 & 4. Now I want to assign a unique value to each radio button. like I want to assign 50 to radio 1, 100 to radio 2 ,150 to radio 3 and 200 to radio 4. Now if user select the radio 1 then A1 value will be 50, if Radio 2 is selected then value in A1 will be 100, 150 in case of radio 3 and 200 in case of radio 4.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please suggest.

Hi,

I am not sure if MS Excel will normally allow this feasibility. Could you create a sample Excel file manually in MS Excel and add radio buttons into a group box, now specify the linked cell with your desired values if you could do. Post / attach the file here, we will check on how to do with Aspose.Cells API.

Thank you.