Attempting to apply license: "Cannot find black listed licenses resource"

I’m attempting to set our license for Aspose.Pdf. We have a Aspose.Total license. An exception is generated when attempting to apply the license in the same manner that is working for all other products.

An exception of type ‘System.InvalidOperationException’ occurred in Aspose.Pdf.dll but was not handled in user code.
Additional information: Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose.

In addition to this, I can’t get the 6.0.0 DLL to work at all. In one solution I’m able to include it and reference it fine, but it generates strange exceptions (using trial mode) in addition to the licensing exception above. To simply things, I attempt to create the most-simplistic C# console application utilizing the DLLs, and they’re entirely unable to be referenced. No matter what, there’s an error of "The type or namespace name ‘Aspose’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) ". Referencing any other Aspose DLL works perfectly.

I attempted to re-download the zipped DLL, and to get them from different places: Aspose.Total as well as just Aspose.Pdf. They’re both exactly the same, with the same MD5 hash and all.

Turns out, Console applications default to targeting .NET 4 Client Profile. So, the wrong DLL was being used.

Hello Sam,

Thanks for using our products.

We recently have been able to notice the license not found issue when using VisualStudio 2010 with .NET 4.0 or net4.0_ClientProfile. For the sake of correction, its already been logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-29371 and I am pleased to share that we have been able to figure out the root cause of this problem and its hotfix will be included in upcoming release version (expected to be available for download by early next month). Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29371) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)