Audio And Video Volume Issue

Hi,

I am facing some issues in fetching AudioVolumeMode from power point and same in export power point.

Like When i read any audio/video with medium volume then i get Loud AudioVolumeMode.
Same when i write AudioVolumeMode Medium then AudioVolumeMode is set Loud in power point.

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us a sample application reproducing the issue and the source and generated files so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Thanks for reply

Please find the given attachment.

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for sharing the sample project.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the data shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue with AudioFrame.Volume property A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36968 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello Adnan

We are waiting for a solution. Are you working on it?

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

I have observed your request and like to share that your issue has been added just recently and is pending for investigation in issues queue. Our product team will schedule and investigate the issue on its due turn and I will really appreciate your patience in this regard till the time our product team share further feedback after investigation.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir

Thanks for your kind reply. We will look forward for the solution.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36968) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.