Authentication failed for all API calls

All my API calls are now failing with Authentication Failed! message. They were working fine for the last 3 months.

@duffyg,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please confirm the user ID for which you are facing this problem, so that we can further investigate this scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

I sent you all my app IDs and keys privately. Could you please respond as a matter of urgency as I have a client currently evaluating this as a proof of concept.

I’m experiencing a similar problem starting sometime last week.

Some of my storage requests fail with a 403 ““Authentication failed!””. The errors are very sporadic and depend a lot on the file name and the action e.g. DeleteFile() or GetDownload().

It seems like a problem handling special characters in the generated signature.

I’m using Aspose.Cells for Cloud with the C# SDK, which has both a CellsApi and a StorageApi.
I am not seeing the same problems with the CellsApi, so that seems more robust than the StorageApi - or maybe I’m just lucky that the generated signature for the Cells actions don’t contain any strange characters.

It would be nice with more detailed examples of how you sign your requests using the AppKey - and how the signature should be encoded!

Got hit by this issue too using the NodeJS for asposestoragecloud module

I see that asposestoragecloud has been fixed, but what about asposepdfcloud and asposewordscloud? They’re still using digest(‘hex’) in their version of lib/api-client.js. When will they be fixed?

@duffyg,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. The team is investigating the problem and will get back to you soon. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

@duffyg,
We have updated all Node.js SDKs on NPM and GitHub. Please download and try the latest Node.js SDKs.

The fix seems to be included in the NuGet “Aspose.Storage-Cloud” package version “1.0.10”.
Thank you.

@morten_ok,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved. Please continue using our APIs and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.