We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Author name contains “\0” at the end

Hi,
My name is Karen, I’m a software engineer from HelpSystems LLC.

I’m using Aspose Pdf and met some issue:
After creating a document I’m getting in Infos Author name that contains “\0” at the end.
Looks like it is reproducible with all strings.

Could you please take a look at the attachment and come up with a suggestion.
Untitled.png (47.5 KB)

Thanks in advance,
have a good day.

@karen.av,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share source files along with complete working sample project so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Thanks for quick response, unfortunately I can not share working sample with you.

But the case is when getting pdf info in Info array for all string values it loads from Aspose part with extra space(s) at the end, please note that it happens also for Creator, Producer values, but works fine with dates.

Please take a look at the attachment:
the first part is showing that there is extra spaces, second part is with expanded element.

Untitled.png (136.5 KB)

Thanks.

@karen.av,

I like to inform that some issues are document specific and environment specific as well. So we need sample code along with source file to further investigate this issue. Also please share desired result with us.

Hi,

Currently we can reproduce this issue using several environments,
the code we are using in app is confidential, but here is a pdf file which we are using

Encrypted PDF Test File.pdf (93.7 KB)

Password: password

Thanks.

@karen.av,

I like to inform that it is neccessary for us to know what kind of operation you are performing in your project with our API so that we may help you out. If you can not share sample code than if you please create replica of that project which is reproducing issue so that we may further investigate to help you out.