Auto Column Width Issue in Excel

Hi
I am using licenses user using aspose cells version 7.3.0 to generate excel report. some case i am getting data on a cell as #######, upon resizing i get the actual value visible.

Even though i have used the auto fit feature of aspose still this seems not working.

Apreciate your help

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.1.2

Please try worksheet.AutoFitColumns() and see if it works fine for you.

If the problem still occurs, please provide us your sample code/project replicating this issue.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Did you have all the fonts in your Linux Environment used by cells in your excel file and set the FontDir to make cells can find them for autofit?

As simple test, please copy all needed fonts to your Linux Machine and use such as CellsHelper.setFontDir() to make cells use them, then check whether you can get the same result with windows environment.

Also, please try our latest fix for Java in your test.

Download Link:
Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.3.1.3

When use this 7.3.1.1 version in maven it is saying the artifacts do not find and the jar is not downloading. I am not sure is this new version is available in maven repository.

Thanks
Tushar

Hi,

Aspose.Cells is a common java component and the jar should work well in a maven project.

If you mean the maven depository for this component to download or upgrade, I am afraid it is not supported currently.