Auto updated Nugget's

Dear Sirs

Inadvertently, one our Visual Studio solutions auto-updated some of its Aspose Nugget’s, and ran once before I caught the issue and reverted the Nugget back to the correct version. I’m writing to you to confirm that this will make no changes to the Aspose licence, as there was absolutely no intention of using a different version, and it was just an unfortunate accident that only occurred (once as mentioned) due to VS updating the Nuggets without even asking me.

I’m worried if this will impact the use of our license which we wish to maintain in the version we purchased.

Kind Regards

@ntrancoso,
Thank you for your query.
Updating the Aspose libraries through Nugget Package Manager does not modify the license by any means. The only possibility is that you upgrade to a version which is released after the expiry date of your license and start getting the warnings and watermarks for trial version. As you have reverted to the previous version and not getting any license warnings, so all is good and no issue is there. Please feel free if you have any other query in this regard.