Autofit does not work properly if a style with a bold font is applied and a zoom < 100 is set to a worksheet

Hello.

I faced with the issue, that if I apply a style that contains a bold font to a column and try to auto fit the column then it does not work properly if a zoom is set to a worksheet. Without zoom everything works fine.

I attached the sample project for your convenience. In the sample I export a table with 3 dummy rows and 3 dummy columns (Col1, Col2, Col3). In the 2nd row I populate Col2 with the value 999999999 and use the same value to populate Col3 in the 3rd row. Then I apply a “bold style” to the Col2 and try to auto fit all columns. Also I try to set a zoom to the worksheet (!). The exported document shows ‘#’ instead of 999999999 in the Col2 and the correct value in Col3 (where bold font was not applied). This behavior is observed if a zoom < 100 is set only.

Could you please check if it’s a bug or I need to do anything to make it work properly.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

I was able to replicate this issue using your code with the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.0.5

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix the problems. Once the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40973.

I have attached the output xlsx file for your reference.