Autofit Each Column in a Table Individually in a PowerPoint Presentation

Hello Aspose team,
We have a table in which the data is sorted by length and we are looking to make the columns individually sized based on the length of the text present.

Ideally, we are looking for a property that would be called as such:
table.Columns[i].Width.Autofit = true;

I found this topic Resize of table's columns which describes our issue perfectly, but it hasn’t gotten any answers since 2014. What is the status on this? Is there anyway to achieve what has been described?

@muchagato,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please share a PowerPoint presentation file with a sample table and a presentation file with the expected appearance of the table you want to get with Aspose.Slides.

Hello,

Please check the attached PPT.
Presentation1.zip (35.3 KB)

You will find the sample table on the first slide and the expected appearance on the second.

Thanks,
Tiago

@muchagato,
Thank you for the sample presentation.

Unfortunately, I was unable to do this with Aspose.Slides.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43763

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I’d also like updates on this issue, as I have the same problem. It would be nice to have a property to set the column size to autofit rather than doing MeasureString() on each cell and adjust the column accordingly each time.

@suzify,
Thank you for the note. I’ve forwarded it to our developers.