Autofit Issue

Hi
I am generating a word document in which I’m generating the table dynamically, now I need the cells to resize to autofit to the text. I have tried using “builder.rowformat.autofit = true”, but the cell does not autofit. Here is my code

Do While (rsOperationLLo.Fields.Item("I_FLAG_TRANSID").Value = iTransId)
    lRowCount = lRowCount + 1
    builder.InsertCell()
    builder.RowFormat.HeadingFormat = False
    builder.Font.Bold = False
    builder.Font.Size = 12
    builder.RowFormat.Alignment = Aspose.Words.Tables.RowAlignment.Left
    builder.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = Aspose.Words.ParagraphAlignment.Left
    builder.CellFormat.Shading.BackgroundPatternColor = Drawing.Color.White
    builder.CellFormat.Width = 180
    If Not (IsDBNull(rsOperationLLo.Fields.Item("V_TRANS_PREVIOUS_VALUE").Value)) Then
        builder.Write(rsOperationLLo.Fields.Item("V_OPERATION_MODE").Value)
    End If
    builder.InsertCell()
    builder.CellFormat.Width = 72
    If Not (IsDBNull(rsOperationLLo.Fields.Item("V_TRANS_PREVIOUS_VALUE").Value)) Then
        builder.Write(rsOperationLLo.Fields.Item("V_TRANS_PREVIOUS_VALUE").Value)
    End If
    builder.InsertCell()
    builder.CellFormat.Width = 72
    If Not (IsDBNull(rsOperationLLo.Fields.Item("V_TRANS_NEW_VALUE").Value)) Then
        builder.Write(rsOperationLLo.Fields.Item("V_TRANS_NEW_VALUE").Value)
    End If
    builder.RowFormat.AllowAutoFit = True
    builder.EndRow()
    rsOperationLLo.MoveNext()
    If rsOperationLLo.EOF Then Exit Do
Loop

This question was previously asked by many people, but unfortunately there was no solution for this problem. I referred to this link https://forum.aspose.com/t/82968
Please let know if there is anyway to set the cells resize to autofit to the text?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, currently there is no way to set Auto-fit to Content" option using Aspose.Words. We plan to support this in the one of future releases. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2044) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(68)