AutoFit with display options (text size) set to 125%

AutoFit don’t work correctly when text size is set to 125% in control panel/display

Hi,

Can you please elaborate your issue with the help of screen shot showing the problem that you are facing? Also, please share your source excel files as well as the code, that you are using, with us so that we can look into it and assist you further.

Also, if you could tell us how this can be achieved using MS Excel, that will help us to assist you in a much better way.

Moreover, please download and use this latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.2.2.1

I added project to the first post don’t forget to set display options (text size) to 125%

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We will investigate this issue with display options. I have logged this issue in our database.

We will soon look into this issue and once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40805.

I have attached the screenshot explaining the display options in windows xp for a reference.

Screenshot:

Is it fixed?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

I am afraid, this issue is not fixed. We have also other related issues with 125% text fonts pending. So it seems, this issue will take longer to be fixed.

As a workaround for a time being, please use 100% text sized fonts.

We have also added your comments against the issue id: CELLSNET-40805.

Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.4.2

Your issue "CELLSNET-40805" should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.