Bookmark bookmark = parent.getRange().getBookmarks().get("bookmark");
//insertDocument(bookmark.getBookmarkStart().getParentNode(),child);

NodeCollection nc = parent.getChildNodes(NodeType.TABLE, true);
Iterator i = nc.iterator;
while(i.hasNext()) {
Table table = (Table)i.next();
table.autoFit(AutoFitBehavior.FIXED_COLUMN_WIDTHS);
}

bookmark is inside a cell, inside a table.
If child contains an OLE object that is larger than the cell (two pages, for instance), the contents of the ole object are hidden behind the table border.
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word documents (.rtf files) here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

I’m unable to duplicate and I can’t upload these files. I’ll reply if I’m able to duplicate.

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please download the latest version of Aspose.Words from the following link and let us know how it goes on your side?
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the documents. I need these documents to reproduce the same problem on my side. Please note that it is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your documents here, only you and Aspose staff members can download it. Also you can send the file to my e-mail as described here:
You can also remove any sensitive information by replacing it with dummy data instead.

Best Regards,