Automatically generate a unwanted newline in Aspose

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Could you also attach your documents here for testing? The issue you referred to is in Aspose.Pdf. And if you use new method of PDF conversion (without Aspose.Pdf) then this issue is not related to your problem at all.

So, please attach your document here, I will check the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards.

Please find attached below the initial text entered into the field and then saved.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:
· eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
· ffffffffffffffffffffffff
· ggggggggggggggggggggg
· aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
· ccccccccccccccccccccc
· ccccccccccccccccccccc
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The corresponding Word document generated shows the text in this manner:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:
• eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
• ffffffffffffffffffffffff
• ggggggggggggggggggggg
• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
• ccccccccccccccccccccc
• ccccccccccccccccccccc

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The extra line spacing occurs in the Word document itself. Therefore, we feel that this is an issue with Aspose.Words.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. But I still cannot figure out how I can reproduce this problem on my side. I tried just open save your documents using Aspose.Words (All works fine). It seems you do some strange roundtrip through HTML or TXT format. Please create simple code, which will allow me to replicate the problem. Maybe you should just review your code to resolve the problem.

Best regards.

Hi Alexey,

We have cross checked our code after your response. We debugged the code till the line builder.Insertparagraph() and using the “ToTxt” property we find the text to be saved in the document is exactly in the same format as it has been entered i.e. without any extra unwanted lines between paragraphs and the bullet points. However, once we use any of the SAVE function overload with just the single document path or document path along with saveformat as SaveFormat.Docx . The generated document has the extra lines between the paragraphs and the bulleted text.

Please investigate further into this. There is some issue with how the save function is actually saving the document.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Sorry for inconvenience, but could you please create simple code, which will allow me to reproduce the problem on my side? It is extremely difficult for me to analyze the problem on my side, since I cannot reproduce the it. So please create simple application or simple code, which allows me to replicate the problem.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7588) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.