AutoRow Height creating rows that exceed maximum height that Excel supports

The worksheet.AutoFitRows() method is adjusting rows to a height that exceeds the native height allowed in Excel. See attached example code.

Hi,

Can you explain you problem a little more?
I tried with latest fix release of Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.3.4 [attached] and I didn’t find any problem in the functionality of AutoFitRows. My output is attached for your reference. Please feed us back on this.
Thank you.

If you run the test code then look at the output workbook in c:\temp\newbook.xls you should see that the height of row 1 is a lot higher than what Excel will allow. If you attempt to change the row height in Excel, you will notice it is showing the max height allowed and if you click on OK, notice how the row height is reduced.

Hi James,

Thank you for your further elaboration.
I have noticed that the row height set by Aspose.Cells for .NET is more than the allowed row height in MS Excel. The maximum allowed height for a row in MS Excel is 409 as discussed in this Technical Article by Microsoft.
Therefore, I have logged an Investigative Ticket for this issue under ID CELLSNET-28269.
We will get back to you on this.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.3.5.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28269) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.