AutoShapes are not displayed correctly in thumbnails

Hello,

i have a problem with the thumbnail (preview) generation of sildes in a PPT presentation.

The triangles are not correctly displayed in the thumbnail of a slide. This problem occured in all versions of Aspose.Slides.dll.

I am calling the method Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail to generatet the thumbnail.

In the attachement you can find a presentation and the generated thumbnail.

Thanks and best regards

Dear Schleyzi,

Thanks for reporting, we will fix it as soon as possible.

Actually, it is not a bug.

The triangle shrinks, because of empty textframe, if you right click the triangle and then click Format AutoShape… and uncheck the Resize AutoShape to fit text and save the presentation and after that take the thumbnail, you will get the correct size and shape of rectangle.

Please see the attached image.

msfaiz:

Actually, it is not a bug.

The triangle shrinks, because of empty textframe, if you right click the triangle and then click Format AutoShape… and uncheck the Resize AutoShape to fit text and save the presentation and after that take the thumbnail, you will get the correct size and shape of rectangle.

Please see the attached image.

Actually, I am going through the same problem with AutoShapes and none of my AutoShapes have the Resize AutoShape to fit text option checked. Still all my thumbnails come out with the edges cut-off on the right side and the bottom. It looks like that any Autoshape that is not a rectangle, gets cut-off. See attached zip file with ppt used and the resulting thumbnail images.
Please suggest a fix for this ASAP. I need to show my clients that Aspose.Slides will work good for their needs. But I cannot do that until this is fixed.
Thanks.

Dear Aseem,

It is because of bounding rectangle, you need to increase its dimensions.