Available Functionality?

I have several questions:
1. Is there a way to dynamically add slides?
2. Is there a way to make a link to another slide?

For example, I’m dynamically adding pictures to a presentation, but I only want 5 pictures on each slide. If I have 8 pictures, I need to add another slide to hold the 3 overflows. Then on the master slide, I want the user to be able to click on some navigation text to be able to jump to the next slide, previous slide, beginning, end, slide #3, etc. Is this possible?

Dear Jamon,

There is no way to add slides yet but I wrote in my previous post it will be possible to copy slides in the next hot fix. It will be ready in 2 days.
About links. I investigated such possibility and it’s not very difficult to implement. So I included it to our nearest planes and it will be implemented on next week.

I didn’t see in the list of new features of the hot fixes that you have addressed the ability to link to other slides. Did I miss it? Can you give me an ETA?

Thanks,
Jamon

Dear Jamon,

I’m sorry, we didn’t finish links yet.
I will accelerate it.

Dear Jamon,

Links to other slides and http links were implemented.
Please check new hot fix 1.2.4.0.

I have another question for you. Our client would like to be able to preview the presentation they built before they download it. Could you include the ability to generate jpg’s of the slides once the presentation has been generated? If so, how long would it take for you to add this feature?

Dear Jamon,

Please check GetThumbnail function.
Function returns Image object which can be saved as Jpeg.