Avoid Corruption of Nested Tables during Converting RTF File to DOCX using C# .NET

Hi,

I have a RTF-File with a nested table inside.
If I load the document into an Aspose Document and save it as MS Word-docx file the tables are corrupted in MS Word.
Loading the RTF file directly in MS Word works fine.
I think the loading is the problem, because the document elements accessed via Aspose API already seem to be wrong.
Is this a known issue and can I workaround this?

Load RTF in Word:
grafik.png (875 Bytes)

Load RTF in Aspose, Save as DocX , Open in Word:
grafik.png (891 Bytes)

Regards,
Oliver

@mTOlli,

Have you tried the latest (21.4) version of Aspose.Words for .NET on your end? In case the problem still remains, then please ZIP and upload your source RTF Word document and Aspose.Words generated DOCX file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hi,

thanks for your answer.
I have already tried the latest version of Aspose Words.
In the atteched ZIP you find the source RTF file and the generated DOCX.
Opening both files in MS Word shows the problem.

nestedTable.zip (17.5 KB)

Thank you,
Oliver

@OliverMT,

For the sake of any corrections in Aspose.Words API, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system with ID WORDSNET-22191. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of linked issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

ok, thank you

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22191) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.7 update.