AWTXT exporting

I am losing some data from my report when exporting to the AWTXT format. It looks like global variables don’t export properly (i.e. Globals.PageNumber), and the “details” group from my tablix data region are missing.

Is there any setting that can be changed to fix this, or is this a known bug?

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Could you please attach your .RDL report and output document here for testing and we will take a closer look into the issue for you.

Thanks,

Hi

Thanks for your request. I suppose you are using Aspose.Words for Reporting Services to export your reports in TXT format. Could you please attach your rdl and rdl.data here for testing? We will check the issues and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Yes, I am using aspose.words for reporting services. I can not attach the rdl.data file due to the confidential nature of the data. But, I can attach the rdl. The problem appears to be caused by the row groups in the tablix control. If I remove the groups, the detail lines are exported. But, we need to have groupings defined on most of our reports.

I should also mention that the detail lines are excluded from all aspose.words rendering extensions, not just AWTXT.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Actually we do not need your real data. We just need some dummy data source, which will allow us to produce the problem. If you can provide such dummy data source, it would be perfect.

Best regards.