Axis tick mark interval

Hi

Can anyone show me how to set the distance between each tick mark on the horizontal axis? I found a way to set this in powerpoint, but haven’t been able to find how this can be done in code. See the attached image for example.

Snorre

Hi Christer,

I have observed the requirements shared and regret to share that Aspose.Slides does not support this feature. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-38070 as new feature request to investigate the possibility of implementing the requested feature support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Best Regards,

Ok, but is there a way to set the ticks manually? And maybe setting the tick label also?

Hi Christer,

I have observed your comments. Please visit this link for more details. I hope you will find it helpful.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38070) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan