Background grid lines in Chart Truns to black whlle converting Excel 2007 to 2003 using Aspose.Cells for .NET in C#

Hi,

I am converting a excel 2007 to 2003 and conevrting sheet to image,in the excel sheet i have chart with a background as grid lines in light blue color, while converting from sheet to image i am getting the light bluegrid line as background but when converting 2007 excel to 2003 format the grid lines are black in color

please see the attachment

and how to control the chart background .grid lines.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will fix it soon. As per controlling the Gridlines, there are different grid line options supported with every axis option in a chart. For your chart, you may manipulate Chart.MajorGridLines, Chart.SecondValueAxis.MajorGridLines & Chart.CategoryAxis.MinorGridLines to get your desired results. Please see the following sample code in this regard,

Sample Code:

//Create a new workbook.

Aspose.Cells.Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook();

//Open the existing excel file

workbook.Open("c:\\May11\\22127.xlsx", FileFormatType.Excel2007Xlsx);

Chart chart = workbook.Worksheets[0].Charts[0];

chart.MajorGridLines.IsVisible = false;

chart.SecondValueAxis.MajorGridLines.IsVisible = false;

chart.CategoryAxis.MinorGridLines.IsVisible = false;

workbook.Save("C:\\newbook.xls");

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have supported to find similar color of grid lines.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-8863) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Note: Just for your knowledge. In the new release v4.8.0, we have merged Aspose.Grid suite to Aspose.Cells for .NET msi installer as Aspose.Grid would be no longer offered as a separate product now. You need to install the installer (uninstall older one first if you have) and use only Aspose.Cells.dll library in your project for your need. You may also take advantage using Aspose.Cells Grid suite though.