Use backColor Tag to Set Text Background Color C# LINQ Reporting | Remove Unwanted Carriage Return from Word Document

I’m using backColor in a table. I’m nesting another table with a HTML from my datasource (or a template variable in this example). In this circumstance, Aspose is adding a carriage return in the parent cell.

Please advise.

Brian

CalendarTableTest.zip (32.4 KB)

@bstuba,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-20300 . We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

A post was split to a new topic: backColor adds unwanted carriage return during LINQ report building

Any chance this will be fixed in an upcoming build?

@bstuba,

I am afraid, we are currently doing analysis of this issue and there is no ETA available at the moment. Once the analysis of this issue is completed and the root cause is determined, we may then be able to calculate and share the ETA (time frame) with you. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@bstuba,

Regarding WORDSNET-20300, it is to update you that if everything goes by plan, then we are very hopeful to include the fix of this issue in next 20.8 version of Aspose.Words. We will inform you via this thread as soon as a (20.8) version containing the fix of this issue will be released at the start of next month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20300) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.10 update.