Background image is not coming

• Hi,

• Attached 2 sample docs , after converting them to HTML below issues are coming
      • attached 2 sample docs , after converting them to HTML below issues are coming
        • background image is not coming
        • Name and some other content is missing
        • image of the person got flipped.
        • Many more such type of issues like border, formatting, bullets, fonts.. etc are coming for many docs
      • We have seen similar docs on a site 'indeed.ae' where much better html document is coming after conversion, could you please look into it as reference as quality of html docs are much better there.

Could you please look into the above concerns.

Thanks,
  • Name and some other content is missing
  • image of the person got flipped.
  • Many more such type of issues like border, formatting, bullets, fonts.. etc are coming for many docs
  • We have seen similar docs on a site 'indeed.ae' where much better html document is coming after conversion, could you please look into it as reference as quality of html docs are much better there.
  • Could you please look into the above concerns.

Thanks,

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am moving your thread in Aspose.Pdf forum where you’ll be guided appropriately.

Best regards,

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for your inquriy. I have converted your shared PDF to HTML(Single HTML with All Resources Embedded) using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 using code suggested in following documentation link.

In reference to Denis_cv_v5.pdf document, I have noticed that background images are not being rendered in Denis_cv_v5.html so the white text over the images got invisible as well. I am unable to notice other issues, so I have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-40495 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification.

Furthermore in reference to other document Rabia_Mohsin_CV.pdf, It is rendered into HTML without any issue. please find attached output HTML files for your reference and feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

After converting Rabia_Mohsin_CV.pdf to HTML, we observed that the photo is getting flipped.
    please share the converted HTML of Rabia_Mohsin_CV.pdf from your side.

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for sharing the feedback.

The converted HTML file is shared in earlier post (705653) and I am unable to notice image flip issue. Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

If the image is not flipping .Kindly share the code so that the customer can also try the same.

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for your patience.

Please find attached the output HTML generated with following code snippet.

[C#]

// Load source PDF file<o:p></o:p>

Document doc = new Document(@"c:/pdftest/Rabia_Mohsin_CV (2).PDF");

// Instantiate HTML Save options object

HtmlSaveOptions newOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions();

// Enable option to embed all resources inside the HTML

newOptions.PartsEmbeddingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.PartsEmbeddingModes.EmbedAllIntoHtml;

// This is just optimization for IE and can be omitted

newOptions.LettersPositioningMethod = HtmlSaveOptions.LettersPositioningMethods.UseEmUnitsAndCompensationOfRoundingErrorsInCss;

newOptions.RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;

newOptions.FontSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.FontSavingModes.SaveInAllFormats;

// Output file path

string outHtmlFile = @"c:/pdftest/Rabia_Mohsin_CV.html";

doc.Save(outHtmlFile,
    newOptions);

Html was not attached, could you please send it soon…please share the converted html for Rabia_Mohsin_CV.pdf

thx.
    MIrfan.

Hi Irfan,

The resultant HTML (Rabia_Mohsin_CV.html) was shared in earlier post and I can still see it attached my my previous post.Please take a look over attached image file.