Bad alignment for text in VSD to PDF conversion

Hi,

I am trying to convert attached VSD into PDF.

The vertical alignment for text inside all symbols is getting messed up, at few places very lil space between two lines, few other places too much space, doesn’t retain the formatting as per input document.

Can you pls check.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Just attaching screen-shot here for illustration.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to reproduce the problem of text line alignments. We have logged this issue under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50036 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Thanks Imran, let me know as when any kind of ETA is available for the fix of this issue.

Regards,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for asking about the time estimate. Your issue is just identified and it will take some time for our development team to further investigate the issue and provide a fix. Anyway, I have asked the responsible development team to take a look at this issue shortly. Once they are done with their analysis of your reported issue, then we will be able to provide you an ETA.

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for being patient. I have received a response from our development team. I would like to update you that our development team has plans to fix this issue (DIAGRAMJAVA-50036) in the next release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.1.0. It's depend upon if everything goes by plan. We shall let you know once the issue is marked as resolved.

Hi Imran,

Looks like this issue didn’t make it in 2.1.0, which has just been released.

Can you pls check with your Dev and let me know whether or not it has been scoped atleast for the next release - 2.2.0 ?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our development team has plans to include this issue in the next release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.2.0. I would like to add here that Aspose.Diagram for Java is fully auto-ported from its .NET version. This issue is also reproducible with its dot net version. Once it is fixed then we’ll be able to port in Java version. It could take a little time. Please be patient and spare us a little time.

Sure, thanks !

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50036) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.