We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Bad display ppt -> pdf format

Hello,

I'am trying to convert .ppt file to pdf format, but the result generated by Aspose is not correct.

(In the pdf generated, arrows aren't correctly displayed and some elements are missing...)

Can you say me why?

The both documents are in attached file.

-original document : TestAspose.ppt

-generated document by Aspose:FinalDocument.pdf

Hi,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue of missing arrow heads in exported PDF. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33283 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. We will share the information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello,

i would like to know if concerning my requirement significiant progress have been made from your side?
If not, have you got any date to communicate about the resolution of this problem?

Hi,

I am sorry for the delayed response. I like to share that I have requested our development to schedule the issue for further investigation. I will share the further information with you as soon as the information will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

I would like to know if this issue has been fixed.

If not, can you give me back some informations about the progress of your corrections please.

Hi,

I have discussed the issue status with our development team and like to inform that there are some other dependent issues that are dependent on your issue. We are very much hopeful that issue will be resolved in upcoming release of Aspose.Slides for Java 6.7.0. We will share the notification with you as soon as it will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Have you got a delivery date for this new version Aspose.Slides for Java 6.7.0. ?

Hi,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Java for 6.7.0 is scheduled for delivery during last week of November or early December 2012. I like to add further that your issue is still blocked due to already pending issue. If the issue will get resolved before product release then we will share the notification with you as soon as the product release will be made available online after verification of resolved issues.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33283) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hello,

I tried to generate a PDF file with the ppt file sent in my first post (TestAspose.ppt Joined on 03-30-2012 ).

The issue concerning the arrows is solved, but some elements are still missing (replaced by a black square).

Can you confirm this issue, and give a date to fixe it.

Hi,

Can you please share the generated PDF and highlight the issue incurring on your end. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF on my end.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Please find in attachment the generated PDF ("pdf12_12_2012.pdf"). The issues on this PDF print are the following:

-A black square is displayed two times in the pdf file instead of the original icon.

-The icon named SDM is gray colors instead of red.

To compare i uploaded the original document ("original document.ppt").

Regards

Hi,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to reproduce the both issues shared. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33644 has been added to resolve the issue of shape getting rendered as black box. Another issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33645 has been created as enhancement for missing color of the shape with text “SDM”. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

I'am without answer from yourside concerning the issues SLIDESJAVA-33644 and SLIDESJAVA-33645.

The correction of these issues is very urgent!!!

So could you give me a dead line to fixe these issues please?

Hi,

I have discussed the issue status with our development team and like to share that issues SLIDESJAVA-33644 and SLIDESJAVA-33645 have been scheduled for investigation during Week 10 / 2013. We will share the further information related to issue status as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33645) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thanks for this notification, I will test that correction.
Can you also give me a resolution date for SLIDESJAVA-33644 ?
Best regards
Thibaut

Hi Thibaut,

I have verified the status of issue SLIDESJAVA-33644 from our issue tracking system and like to share that it has been investigated by our development team. Actually, the issue is internally dependent for rendering on Aspose.Metafiles for Java. It has been scheduled for investigation during Week 13/2013 for investigation and resolution in Aspose.Metafiles for Java. So, it will be first resolved in Aspose.Metafiles and will then be ported to Aspose.Slides for Java. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

Please, could you give us a status about issue SLIDESJAVA-33644?
Thank you.

Regards
Samuel

Hi Samuel,

I have observed the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue shared has not yet been resolved as it is being blocked by some implementation to be carried in Aspose.Metafiles for Java. Aspose.Metafiles for Java is due for release during this month and after the product release the issue will be fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java accordingly in very next release following Aspose.Metafiles for Java. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,