Bad rendering of vertical text axis label in embedded charts

We’re having a problem rendering a vertical axis label on a chart embedded in a Word doc. The chart renders more-or-less OK, but the vertical axis label gets rendered as horizontal text instead of vertical text, overlapping the chart.

Please see attached example.

Thanks,
Roy

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have converted the shared Docx to Pdf and have found that the vertical axis title (Amplitude g) is rendered as horizontal in output Pdf file. I have attached the output Pdf file with this post for your kind reference. Could you please share in which output file format you are facing this issue?

I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8556 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

We’re using the PDF output format.

Thanks,
Roy

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your feedback. I have verified the status of WORDSNET-8556 from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this issue has been resolved. Its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (v13.7.0) which is planned to be released by the end of July 2013. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as July 2013 release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8556) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan