Bar chart format lost when saved

Hi,
I am trying to create some charts using existing ones as templates, just by modifying the series values. The problem is that the format is not kept when the loaded file is saved. The included code removes the Bold property from the title font, changes the title location from ‘Above chart’ to ‘Centered Overlay Title’, adds a square to the left of the bar data label and changes the Page Size from Letter to A4.

string inputName = “Bar-Before.xlsx”;
string outputName = “Bar-After.xlsx”;
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(inputName);
workbook.Save(outputName, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

I am using Aspose.Cells version 5.1.0.1
Thanks in advance

Hi,

After an initial test using your code and template file, we can find most of your mentioned issues except for “adds a square to the left of the bar data label”… could you point out where is the square pasted (you may give us screenshot - thanks).

I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-18819. We will soon look into your mentioned issues.

Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks you for your quick reply. Attached is a screenshot with the mentioned square. I use Microsoft Excel 2010 to open the resulting file.
I also noticed that if the title contains more than one line, in the resulting file the new line characters are removed so it gets all in one line.
Thanks and regards

Hi,

When I opened the generated file into Excel 2010 on my pc, I could not see the square there, see the attached screen shot.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,
I opened the file in other computer and I could not see the square, so looks like it a local problem.
I also found some new issues just by loading and saving the file. This time is with the Data series color format. It enables the ‘Invert if negative’ option under the Fill section. I was wondering were could I explicitly unable this property. I have also noticed that in some cases the property TickLabelSpacing is lost for the Category axis. I can generate an example for that if needed.
Thank you

Hi,

I could not find the issue opening your Bar2-After file, see my screen shot attached.

For your other issue, kindly do provide us the sample example with files/screen shots etc.

Thank you.

Hi,
I am including the files with their screenshots. I am using the 64 bits version of Office 2010.
Thanks

Hi,
I installed Office 2007 and the files look the same now. Looks like there is some issue with the 2010 64 bits version.
Thank you

Hi,

<o:p> </o:p>

We have fixed a possible issue regarding Bar chart display in Excel 2010. Please try the attached version and let us know if it looks ok in Excel 2010.

Thank you

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18819) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.