We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Bar Chart Preset NoShadow

Hi,

I am loading a chart from a an existing slide. The chart has the following formating for the fill shadow, please see the attached image. When I use this chart in a different presentation, I get shadows around the bars. Please see the second image. I tried removing those using the fooolowing code, but no luck

chart.ChartData.Series[0].Format.Effect.DisableOuterShadowEffect();

thank you for your help on this issue.

Hi Nasser,

Thank you for the details.

Please share input, output file and complete code with us to help us reproduce the issue at our end. We will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

please find attached the template I use, and the code I use to produce the finished chart, and PowerPoint slide that was produced using the code.

Best regards

int defaultWorksheetIndex = 0;
var templatePath = Path.Combine(“FOLDEROFTHETEMPLATE”, “template_aspose.pptx”);
var pres = new Presentation(templatePath);
var slide = pres.Slides[0];
var chart = (from shape in slide.Shapes
where shape is IChart && shape.AlternativeText == “diagramm”
select (IChart)shape).Single();
var fact = chart.ChartData.ChartDataWorkbook;
var series = chart.ChartData.Series;
fact.GetCell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 0 + 1, 0, “Cat0”);
fact.GetCell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 0 + 1, 1, 8.5M);
fact.GetCell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 1 + 1, 0, “Cat1”);
fact.GetCell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 1 + 1, 1, 8.0M);
fact.GetCell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 2 + 1, 0, “Cat2”);
fact.GetCell(defaultWorksheetIndex, 2 + 1, 1, 7.5M);
chart.ChartData.Series[0].DataPoints[1].Format.Fill.FillType = FillType.Solid;
chart.ChartData.Series[0].DataPoints[1].Format.Fill.SolidFillColor.Color = Color.Red;
var savePath = Path.Combine(“FOLDEROFTHETEMPLATE”, “template_aspose_result.pptx”);
var result = new Presentation();
result.Slides.AddClone(slide);
result.Save(savePath, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Hi Nasser,

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-36087. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello,

is it possible to change the shadow setting of charts per API?

Best regards

Hi Naseer,

I have observed your requirement related to shadow setting and regret to share that at present Aspose.Slides does not possess the Shadows support. However, we are working in this direction and we will share the announcement with you once the shadow support will be included in Aspose.Slides.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir,

My requirment is not to manipulate the shadow. Per my code example from I am cloning a slide from a presentation. The “pasted” chart has shadows in it. I would like to be able to remove this shadow programatically. The shadow was “created” by the API during the clone process. Is it possible to remove the shadow programmtically?

This behavior was corrected in the current version 15.1. However I cannot use 15.1 because of regression errors with the tables.

Best regards

Hi Naseer,

I regret to share that at present there is no support to work with Shadows i n API and will be included once shadows support will be incorporated in Aspose.Slides. Also, you have verified that you are unable to observe the issue in Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.1.0 but unable to use that owing to other issues. We will share the updates concerning to your issues in other threads as well as soon as they will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36087) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.