We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Barcode font supported

Hi
What type of barcode fonts do you support?

@TrineOlberg

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.PDF supports core of 14 fonts which can be used while generating PDF documents. Furthermore, you can also embed Standard Type 1 fonts using API. Please also note that you need to install font in your system before using it during PDF generation. Please visit Font Embedding related article(s) in API documentation for further information.

In case you are facing any issue while specifying the fonts, please share your sample PDF along with complete sample code snippet and font file. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi
Thanks for answer. So none of the 14 fonts is a barcode font? My problem is that I have a word document with a barcode. In the word document the barcode is correct, but when the document is converted to pdf the barcode just shows as numbers. Is there a barcode font I could use in word that it would come out correct in the Aspose pdf?

@TrineOlberg

Thanks for your feedback.

We have tested the scenario using Barcode Font (barcode-font.zip (7.1 KB)) and found that it was supported in Aspose.PDF. However, would you please confirm if you are using Aspose.PDF API to convert .docx document into .pdf. Because, this conversion feature is not present in Aspose.PDF and it can be achieved using Aspose.Words. Could you please share your sample complete code snippet along with API information you are using.