Barcode Image not properly formatted on PDF

Hello,

I am running into an issue with adding a barcode image to a pdf file. My barcodes are supposed to go along the left side of the document, but for this PDF it is covering the entire page. We have used the PDF Kit and Barcode generation in Aspose Total for a couple of years. We recently upgraded our code to Aspose Total Q3 2010. We have not seen this issue until now. I ran the same PDF through our older version of Aspose PDF.Kit 3.2.0 and Barcodes 2.8.0 and the Barcode was generated fine.

Can you please look into this and see if there is an issue with the Q3 2010 version?

We this deployed code to our customers and they are having issues so your immediate attention to this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

don Tompkins.

Hi Don,

We’re looking into this issue at our end. Please spare us some time and you’ll be updated with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Don,

I have reproduced this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET and logged it as PDFKITNET-21414 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

Regards,

Hello,

Do you know when this will be resolved?

Thank you,

Don Tompkins

Hi Don,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue is not yet resolved; however, I have asked our development team to share the ETA of this issue. You’ll be updated with the status the earliest possible.

Regards,

Hi Don,

Our team has looked into this issue in detail and I would like to share with you that a fix for the issue will be available in Q2’2011.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 21414) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.