Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Barcode queries

Hi,

We plan to use your software to generate barcode image file. I have tried the demo. I have few queries:

1. I am trying to generate barcode for test "MIND-WH1_PICK-12" with "Code128". The text written below the image is "MIND-WH1 PICK-12". So to say, "_" is replaced by " ". Please suggest a solution.

2. I am trying to generate barcode for test "MIND-WH1_PICK-12" with "Code39". However, the barcode reader reads the barcode as "MIND-WH1.OPICK-12". Please note that the same barcode reader can correctly read the same barcode generated with "Code128". Also, please note that the same barcode reader can correctly read the same barcode generated with "Code39" using other applications. Please suggest a solution.

3. The barcode image generated has an additional barcode to the left and additional text. I hope the same is removed from the licensed version. Please clarify.

4. Please clarify the pricing per developer license and runtime license (for multiple customers, and single customer).

Thanks

Amandeep Singh

Dear Amandeep Singh,

Thanks for your post.

We found there is a bug in the current version and the attachment is the hotfix for the problem.

And this hotfix will be released later. If you have any problems feel free to let me know.

Thanks

Kyle

Hi,

Thanks for prompt reply. I had actually asked 4 questions. Can you please reply to all of them?

Thanks

Amandeep Singh

Dear Amandeep Sigh,

for 3,

do you mean the aspose.demo injected in the evaluation ? this text will be removed in the licensed version.

for 4,

please refer to

http://www.aspose.com/Purchase/Aspose.BarCode/Default.aspx

And feel free to access me in MSN: guangzhou@aspose.com

Thanks

kyle